Re: changing when Windows automatically checks for updates

Chris

Maybe because your pc was off at the last check for updates time it reset to the default time

Try a time when the pc is usually on then see if that helps any

From: Kwork
Sent: 22 March 2019 14:31
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] changing when Windows automatically checks for updates

Chris, thanks. I thought of that and tried it. I manually checked for updates one night when I was  up past my scheduled active hours. It held for a day and a half, then went right back to its nightly 7:29 pm check.

Travis

On 3/22/2019 1:44 AM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

You cant really set a time to check for updates

But as your pc should check every 24 hours for updates you could do a manual check at a time you think is suitable then it should from there on check at that time