Re: woman/person fassabumming

Sarah k Alawami

It is "woman facepalming."

Take care

On 22 Mar 2019, at 8:48, Kwork wrote:

Ok, I'm assuming it's some sort of emoji, but I'll read a symbol on the web using NVDA that says something that is pronounced as "woman fassabumming." In fact, here it is. 🤦 Oh, interesting, before copying, it was "woman fassabumming." Now it's "person fassabumming" after being copied and pasted. Anyway, what is this, and what is the proper pronunciation?


Join to automatically receive all group messages.