Re: woman/person fassabumming

Sarah k Alawami

No, it's correct. I facepalm a lot. That is a term used here in the USA I believe. At least tha'ts the only plac i've heard it and I've trveled mostly everywhare. Lol!

On 22 Mar 2019, at 9:49, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Agree, I was just thinking of an alternative we should use. hand over face maybe?

Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <jmcasey@...>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2019 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] woman/person fassabumming

You got your answer.
This topic made me laugh for some reason.

I'm sure sometimes these lists cause a lot of facepalming.

-----Original Message-----
From: <> On Behalf Of Kwork
Sent: March 22, 2019 11:48 AM
Subject: [nvda] woman/person fassabumming

Ok, I'm assuming it's some sort of emoji, but I'll read a symbol on the web using NVDA that says something that is pronounced as "woman fassabumming." In fact, here it is. 🤦 Oh, interesting, before copying, it was "woman fassabumming." Now it's "person fassabumming" after being copied and pasted. Anyway, what is this, and what is the proper pronunciation?


Join { to automatically receive all group messages.