Re: woman/person fassabumming

Kwork

Face palming? LOL, I never would have guessed that the way it was bing pronounced, and I couldn't get emojis to spell out the letters of the description given, so truly had no idea. Jackie, thanks.

Travis

On 3/22/2019 8:52 AM, Jackie wrote:
"person face palming". It's an emoji of a person slapping themselves
in the face.

On 3/22/19, Kwork <istherelife@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'm assuming it's some sort of emoji, but I'll read a symbol on the
web using NVDA that says something that is pronounced as "woman
fassabumming." In fact, here it is. 🤦 Oh, interesting, before copying,
it was "woman fassabumming." Now it's "person fassabumming" after being
copied and pasted. Anyway, what is this, and what is the proper
pronunciation?

Travis