Re: woman/person fassabumming

Kwork

Fassabum, facepalm. Fassabumming, facepalming. Wow, those are still pronounced the same.

Ok, time to experiment.

As I'm using Eloquence, I know how that sounds already.

Ok, it's up to the synth. Both eSpeak and Windows OneCore pronounce facepalm(ing) correctly.

Thanks all for the clarification.

Travis

On 3/22/2019 8:54 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Heaven only knows how "fassabumming" might have come about.

The emoji is, specifically, "woman facepalming,"   where the term facepalm is a single word made up of face and palm.

As a gesture of embarrassment or frustrated embarrassment, the wikipedia description is accurate:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facepalm

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back