Nuance Vocaliser

CJ

Hello

I've been happily using NVDA with the Nuance Vocaliser Daniel voice. Today it suddenly reverted to eSpeak, and I keep getting an error saying that the vocaliser synthesizer could not be loaded.

I've rebooted, uninstalled the vocaliser driver, reinstalled it, uninstalled NVDA, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the vocaliser driver, but I'm still having the same problem.

Can anyone help, please? This is really frustrating me as I can't cope with the eSpeak voices and I really don't like the Microsoft voices which are the only alternative at the moment.

Thanks

CJ