My Log from Yesterday

Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...>

This is in response to the first of two logs I posted here yesterday after my computer crashed twice the day before. I suspect my Braille display is causing the problem, since I intermittently lose NVDA when it's connected. Here's an interesting thing, though. Firefox hasn't been working since those two crashes a couple of days ago. I was attempting to open Firefox when the crashes occurred, so that may have been the cause there. In any case, everything's working fine now, and I think I'll use Chrome from now on.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com
Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--