Re: Strange clock reading

Ian Westerland

Yes, you're right. It is the Addon and the issue doesn't happen every day.

On 3/24/2019 2:13 AM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:
I guess you are referring to the clock addon rather than nvda itself
If I remember correctly there was a issue at some time but a update to the addon fixed this issue
But if you are running the latest version then you should contact the developer for help
*From: *Ian Westerland <mailto:iwesterl@...>
*Sent: *23 March 2019 13:19
*To: *nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject: *[nvda] Strange clock reading
Hi.  The NVDA Clock has started to read strangely.  The issue is that
when the time reaches 0:0 it speaks 0:0 But then, for some reason, for
the remainder of the hour, it reads 24: then the minutes up to 59.
After 24:59 the clock reverts to 01: and the time is right after that.
Not sure what is causing this and I haven't done anything unusual with
my PC to make this happen.
Any clues?
Cheers.
Ian Westerland