Re: Strange clock reading

Ian Westerland

Yes, it was. I am using the latest Addon and the issue this time is not an every day occurrence.

Ian

On 3/24/2019 2:16 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I thought that was fixed in the last update about 2 months ago maybe? Have you checked for updates for said add on?
On 23 Mar 2019, at 6:19, Ian Westerland wrote:
Hi. The NVDA Clock has started to read strangely. The issue is that
when the time reaches 0:0 it speaks 0:0 But then, for some reason,
for the remainder of the hour, it reads 24: then the minutes up to
59. After 24:59 the clock reverts to 01: and the time is right after
that.
Not sure what is causing this and I haven't done anything unusual
with my PC to make this happen.
Any clues?
Cheers.
Ian Westerland