Re: weather plus

Kwork

Hmm, interesting. I just checked for my latest weather and forecast, and it came through. Maybe it's no longer suspended?

Travis

On 3/23/2019 8:50 AM, Adriano Barbieri via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi tio every one,

I announce you that Weather Plus will soon return with the Yahoo Weather API, for the moment, the Apixu project is suspended.

Regards

Adriano

Il 23/03/2019 13:51, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Unless you were moving at 78 and a bit mph at the time...:-
Sorry...
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.