Re: OT. Asking about eloquence option.

Rui Fontes

Yes, Eloquence is a paid synth.

I recommend the SAPI5 version.

You can get a demo on:
https://www.tiflotecnia.net/eloquence_sapi5_tiflo.exe

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 12:31 de 24/03/2019, Manoj Govindraj escreveu:

If I have to use the eloquence synthesizer with nvda, how do I download it and do I need to pay for it?
Manoj
http://www.swar-ras.com
On Mar 24, 2019, at 6:43 AM, Narayan <krishnashree1221@... <mailto:krishnashree1221@...>> wrote:

Thank you sir.

On 24 March 2019 4:04:52 PM "abdul muhamin" <abdulmuhamin600@... <mailto:abdulmuhamin600@...>> wrote:

Hi, this can be use to make eloquence sing, there are some codes, starts with backquote, the codes can effect pitch, inflection, volume, voice and other aspects of the synthesizer, when you turn this option on, and you read this type of code on the web, or in any text document, , the eloquence will behave differently

Regards

Abdul Muhamin <mailto:a.muhamin@...>.

Chief content officer at

Blind Help Project <http://www.blindhelp.net/>