Re: Touch cursor support

Joseph Lee wrote:  "If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, use of object navigation is essential when using newer style apps."

Joseph, is there any material somewhere that gives some discussion or examples of using object navigation and the review cursor using some "real world" example?

I have not been able to get my arms around this, and it's probably because I'm trying to use it "in the wrong place."  I strongly suspect that had I known how to use these features the step-by-step pizza ordering instructions for the Pizza Hut website I was trying to create might have been completed.  I had one of those rare "throw up my hands and walk away" moments because I could not figure out how to get NVDA to "play correctly" with the various pop-up overlays, etc., and I'm almost certain it can.

Even if you could direct me to either an app or a website that's a good sandbox for this undertaking I'd appreciate it.

--
Brian

I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never enough to keep up.

~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.