From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 10:00 AM
Subject: [nvda] Profiles and a suggestion

Hi guys,
Well I was just now playing a bit with NVDA profiles to test an add-on
called Profile Switcher, which by the way has proved to be quite useful.
However my question isn't about this add-on otherwise I'd have posted it
on the appropriated list :)
So let's go.
I noticed that when it comes to profile, one can personalize settings
for a specific window, that's the whole point of it I'd guess.
However, there isn't an option to, according with a profile, turn
on/off NVDA's sleep mode.
Why isn't there such option? Isn't it possible, would it cause problems
or something like that?
Well anyway here is my suggestion. It would be nice if we could just set
up a profile to whenever we go to a certain window NVDA automatically
could go into sleep mode.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/