Re: Mouse Navigation

Arlene

I’ll just stick to Chrome. Thanks for the heads up

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Jaffar Sidek
Sent: March 25, 2019 8:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mouse Navigation

Microsoft Chrome coming up.

On 3/25/2019 1:29 PM, Gene wrote:

I don't know if Edge works better on some web pages.  Most people don't use Edge.  The number of people, I mean sighted people, who use it is so small that Microsoft is going to completely remake it, using Chrome code.  I'm not saying not to use it now, I'm saying that unless there are pages you can't use well now, unless you are just curious, there isn't any point since it is going to be redone.