Sent: Monday, March 25, 2019 5:42 PM
To: NVDA
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 100 Fast Start-up

Brian, when I copied and pasted “windows fast start up displays power & sleep settings” into the search box after pressing the Windows key, it said “see web results.” Also, why would I want to uncheck a box that says “fast start-up” if I want a fast start-up. I’m using the latest version of Windows 10, so what am I missing?

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author