Hi Joseph,

Please pardon my ignorance, but is object navigation the same as the review cursor?

Ben

On Jul 1, 2016, at 11:18, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben,
Yes, and it was here long before JAWS 15. In essence, touch cursor is JFW's implementation of object navigation and review cursor.
Important note: If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, use of object navigation is essential when using newer style apps.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ben J. Bloomgren
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Touch cursor support

Hi all,

I'm really seeing the power of the Jaws touch cursor commands, and it makes me curious as to NVDA's capabilities. Does NVDA have such a thing, whether or not it have the same name as it does in Jaws?

By touch cursor, I mean where it'll give users without a touch screen very similar functionality to those with a touch screen using the keyboard only.

Thanks,

Ben