From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ben J.
Bloomgren
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 2:51 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Touch cursor support

Hi Joseph,

Please pardon my ignorance, but is object navigation the same as the review
cursor?

Ben

On Jul 1, 2016, at 11:18, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Ben,
Yes, and it was here long before JAWS 15. In essence, touch cursor is
JFW's implementation of object navigation and review cursor.
Important note: If you are using Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, use of object
navigation is essential when using newer style apps.
Cheers,
Joseph