Re: 2019.1 appears to be out

Sarah k Alawami

I got it during my flight sim thing. Updated it when I was at crusing as I was not baby sitting the plane then. Love it and it's very stable. Good job all.

On 25 Mar 2019, at 14:40, Brian Vogel wrote:

And, with myself being number 3 (on this topic) I full well expect that everyone will be offered 2019.1 when they fire up NVDA over the next several days.

          ~ Andrew Brown (1938-1994)