De: CJ
Data: sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016 21:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Nuance Vocaliser

Hello

I've been happily using NVDA with the Nuance Vocaliser Daniel voice. Today
it suddenly reverted to eSpeak, and I keep getting an error saying that the
vocaliser synthesizer could not be loaded.

I've rebooted, uninstalled the vocaliser driver, reinstalled it, uninstalled
NVDA, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the vocaliser driver, but I'm
still having the same problem.

Can anyone help, please? This is really frustrating me as I can't cope with
the eSpeak voices and I really don't like the Microsoft voices which are the
only alternative at the moment.

Thanks

CJ