Re: Off topic

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Hi.  There are tons of free SFZ files you can find on the internet.  Just google for them.  I particularly like sforzando which is used by many blind musicians who use Reaper and Sonar.  You can even modify SFZ files to your liking because they are basically text files installed along side a wave file. Here is a link from where you can get more information.

https://www.plogue.com/downloads.html#sforzand

Cheers!

On 3/26/2019 8:12 AM, Ame wrote:

Hi!  I use QWS which I dearly love.  I have a casio keyboard and I’d like to expand the number of instruments I can use.  Is there a way to get hold of other instruments?  Not just casio ones?

Thanks

Ame