From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Dienstag, 26. März 2019 12:41
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2019.1 available

hi.
thanks for your kindness.
as i tested before, cloud services had not issues when someone uploaded file for me.
but i am wondering why i cant access download links in iran.
i thought that its a temporary problem, but it occures since several weeks ago and continued until now.
thanks again for your kindness and God bless you!

On 3/26/19, Ralf Kefferpuetz <ralf.kefferpuetz@elra-consulting.de> wrote:
Zahra,
Can you access any cloud service like dropbox, oneDrive or google
drive? If yes I can upload the new version there for you to download.

Cheers,
Ralf