Re: NVDA 2019.1 available

hi quentin and thanks so much for your assistance.
the website that you mentioned:
http://www.blockediniran.com/
does not work in Iran at all and i cant open it.
i really dont understand is it possible really that your website is
blocked in iran?
i believe that all iranian blind users, have nvda on there computers,
even if they use other screen readers like jaws.

no, its not related to wordpress, because numerus websites in iran are
based on wordpress.
but i thought its a temporary problem for your website and its
resolved very soon, or temporary problem in Iran, because i have such
issues
even with iranian websites.
whats the solution that we can access your website in iran without any issues?
first, i thought that like github, your website also does not support
older versions of firefox, so, i asked my friend to check for me
whether she can opens your website or not, with the latest version of
firefox!
and she confirmed that your website cant be open for her too.
so, my friend and me decided to send email for you and inform you
about this problem that you help us in this regard.

On 3/26/19, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
Hi Zahra,

I just had a look and found this site: http://www.blockediniran.com/ which
claims to test whether any given site is blocked in Iran.

Putting https://www.nvaccess.org/ in its checker, it advised that
www.nvaccess.org IS blocked in Iran.

I know our site is based on Word Press and that also appears to be blocked,
so that is possibly the reason?

Interestingly that tool also says Dropbox is blocked so I'll be interested
to hear whether you can download the file Ralf uploaded for you.

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 2:39 AM Ralf Kefferpuetz <
ralf.kefferpuetz@elra-consulting.de> wrote:

Dear Zahra,
Please use this dropbox link to download 2019.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3lqgs43ek1b4nr/nvda_2019.1.exe?dl=0
I will keep it alive for 2 days.

Best regards and blessings,
Ralf