From: "Георги Ламбов" <obichamlegiona@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 1:56 PM
Subject: [nvda] the vocalizer's webSite

hi group!

Did anyone visit vocalizer for NvdA in the last time? I've visited it
several times at last and always receive the same announcement: unsure
connection. First I decided the problem is on my browser or anywhere
else. But soon I've understood that the problem is with the site because
visiting another webSites, all was in order with my searches. So, I
decided to announce this here.

Cheers!

Georgi

---
Този имейл е проверен за вируси от Avast.