Re: tabs on web page

Don H

I am using the desktop keyboard setting.  I am unsure how to route the mouse.  I thought it was by using the insert and divide key on the numpad.

On 3/27/2019 10:05 AM, Gene wrote:
What keyboard layout are you using?  Do you know how to route the simulated mouse and left click it?  If you don't, ask here.
Move to the tab you want to work with.  Route the mouse to it and left click the mouse.
There is a good chance that will cause the tab to do what you want.

From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 8:09 AM
Subject: [nvda] tabs on web page

I have a web site that I am accessing using Google Chrome on a Win 10
1809 system.  I am using NVDA 2019.1.

The web page has a series of tabs in the middle of the page for showing
the description, specs, faqs and reviews.  How do I open one of these
tabs?  Hitting enter or space bar  on them does nothing.