Re: tabs on web page

Gene

using default settings in NVDA, that is how you route the mouse.  Hold nnumpad insert and press divide, or slash, as it is more often called.  Then release both keys and left click the mouse with just slash.  See if that activates the tab and causes the content you want to be displayed.

From: Don H
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] tabs on web page

I am using the desktop keyboard setting.  I am unsure how to route the mouse.  I thought it was by using the insert and divide key on the numpad.

On 3/27/2019 10:05 AM, Gene wrote:
What keyboard layout are you using?  Do you know how to route the simulated mouse and left click it?  If you don't, ask here.
Move to the tab you want to work with.  Route the mouse to it and left click the mouse.
There is a good chance that will cause the tab to do what you want.