Re: Can't Post to Timeline with m.facebook.com

Sarah k Alawami

Nothingn to do with nvda. I click into the element then go back into the page and then go into the edit field. It works then.

Take care

On 27 Mar 2019, at 7:44, Abbie Taylor wrote:

Yesterday, I upgraded to the latest version of NVDA. This morning, when I tried to post on my timeline with m.facebook.com, the element “what’s on your mind” didn’t work. I tried pressing Enter and accessing it with object navigation, but nothing happened. This element worked before the latest update, so I’m not sure what to think.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author