From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] tabs on web page

I have a web site that I am accessing using Google Chrome on a Win 10 1809 system. I am using NVDA 2019.1.

The web page has a series of tabs in the middle of the page for showing the description, specs, faqs and reviews. How do I open one of these tabs? Hitting enter or space bar on them does nothing.