Re: tabs on web page

Don H

I am using Google Chrome and the web site is listed below.  There are several tabs for description, specs and so on.  If I try to use insert slash on the tab NVDA says nothing and when I follow by the left click nothing happens.

http://sightmark.com/product.php?item=277

On 3/27/2019 10:56 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Is this a page we can all go and look at?
Also, it might be that the browser is important.
also I've had so called tabs that put stuff elsewhere on the page but do not indicate to the screenreader anything has changed.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don H" <lmddh50@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 1:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] tabs on web page

I have a web site that I am accessing using Google Chrome on a Win 10 1809 system. I am using NVDA 2019.1.

The web page has a series of tabs in the middle of the page for showing the description, specs, faqs and reviews. How do I open one of these tabs? Hitting enter or space bar on them does nothing.