From: "Laughingthunder" <laughingthunder26@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2016 9:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nuance Vocaliser

Hi,

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the voice you were using as
well, to see if that helps? That's a rather strange one, as I use
Vocalizer here as well, with no issues.

Hope that helps.

On 7/1/2016 3:20 PM, CJ wrote:

Hello

I've been happily using NVDA with the Nuance Vocaliser Daniel voice.
Today it suddenly reverted to eSpeak, and I keep getting an error
saying that the vocaliser synthesizer could not be loaded.

I've rebooted, uninstalled the vocaliser driver, reinstalled it,
uninstalled NVDA, reinstalled it and then reinstalled the vocaliser
driver, but I'm still having the same problem.

Can anyone help, please? This is really frustrating me as I can't cope
with the eSpeak voices and I really don't like the Microsoft voices
which are the only alternative at the moment.

Thanks

CJ