Re: nvda got stuck on taskbar

Quentin Christensen

Hi Marvin,

I can't think of anything to suggest (diid you try restarting NVDA only?)  It may have been a wider crash in Windows itself.

If you're reading this still using NVDA for the FIRST time after that happened, you should have an nvda-old.log in your %temp% directory.  That is the log from the previous time NVDA ran.  If you could send me that log to info@..., I can have a look and see if there is anything telling in there.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 3:03 AM marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:

Good afternoon list; marv here.  Running the latest update of nvda and windows 10.  Nvda got stuck on the taskbar and I had to restart my computer; probably a minor issue, just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager