From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Sedmak
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 5:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and LastPass

I have used lastpass for personal use. Accessibility is ok, there are some quirks when using firefox plus nvda. Nothing that prevents me from using the tool, but some of the magic fly-outs don't register with nvda so I have to do things the long way.

My biggest accessibility issues were with setting up 2fa and other advanced settings. These may be controlled by IT in a corporate setting for you.

Mike

On 3/27/19, Sam Bushman <libertyroundtable@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I would be interested if anyone has experience with the LastPass software.
need to use it for work and am interested in accessibility with NVDA.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Sam