From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jenine Stanley
Sent: Donnerstag, 28. März 2019 13:33
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Changing cell coordinate reading order in Excel

I’d like to change the way NVDA reads information about a cell when moving through a spreadsheet in Excel.

Now NVDA reads the information within the cell, then the coordinates, then the column/row header info.

I’d like to have it read column/row headers before cell coordinates. I tried turning off cell coordinates and that messed up the reading of column headers. They no longer were read if cell coordinates were turned off.

I need to play with this a bit more as I changed a couple other things as well and now need to narrow this down but should tables be set to on or off? I currently have them set for on with Excel and off with everything else.

Jenine Stanley

Consumer Relations Coordinator

Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc ®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Toll-free: 866-282-8047

Mobile: 631-708-6726
jenine@...

jenine@...