From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: March-28-19 10:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Why Windows OneCore voices Over eSpeak NG

Well it detects windows 10 somehow and makes the default 1 core. It may be possible to tinker with this somewhere but in the end if you want the new voice on those secure screens the settings have to be saved and copied to the user area at boot up etc. I can see no other way if its going to be the same voice .
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-