Firefox's extensions' section: The Saga goes on

Hello guys,
Quite a while ago I posted about an issue regarding Firefox working with NVDA, where these little guys weren't wanting to read properly the options - plugins, extensions and such - as we went through them.
Well as said before by Brian - or at least one of the Brians we have here right now (LOL) - this is fortunately fixed, for what I'm infinitely thankful.
Trouble is, now when navigating through the options, I'm hearing something like that:
Plugins - 1 of 7
Extensions - 2 of 7
And so on until the fourth item.
And here's where thing gets weird. I just can't keep arrowing down to see the other 3 options that would be there according with the NVDA items' numbering.
So, all of this to ask, is anyone having this behavior using the latest Firefox version?
That's all guys.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy