Re: Why Windows OneCore voices Over eSpeak NG

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>

thank you sir.

On 3/29/2019 2:14 AM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Hi

To grab the whole package of the runtime file and all the voices you can get it from the following link at https://www.dropbox.com/s/0rokrf6a4qijsvf/Speech%20Platform%2011%20engine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

I will leave it there for 24 hours or so.

It is in a zip format so it will need to be opened. There is 28 files or so. Locate the speech platform runtime one first it will then have to be installed all the rest with TTs are text to speech voices in english and other languages.

it is 340 meg with them all zipped so hopefully you are not on limited bandwith.

Gene nz

On 29/03/2019 7:58 AM, Narayan wrote:

Please provide the link of this.

On 29 March 2019 12:11:24 AM "hurrikennyandopo ..." <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

If you do go down the speech platform way for your windows 7 machine let us know and i can drop box the engine  or is it called the driver with all the voices it has both in english and other languages etc.

Gene nz

On 29/03/2019 7:00 AM, Monte Single wrote:

Good response.  I know some blind people listen at rates of speech over three  hundred words per minute.

Personally

  I find 175 to be pretty good for me.

Are the 1 core voices available for win 10 only or can they be used with win 7.?

Thanks,

Monte