NVDA and Google backup and sync Windows client

Hi all,
I recently start trying out the new backup and sync for Windows by google.
Yet, I found the following problems:
lots of unlabeled buttons durring installing and within the set up window
 login screen unable to progress as tabbing with NVDA cannot found the text field to input id and password.
I cannot go further cause I cannot even complete sign in progress with NVDA.
Are there anyone else do experience the same problem?
I have contact Google accessibility support and they told me that they couldn't reproduce the same issues LOL.
William