Re: Firefox's extensions' section: The Saga goes on

Gene

I saw a message saying that NVDA counts all headingts, or something similar.  I'm not sure why it thinks there are seven items but this isn't an NVDA problem.  I wanted to make that clear because it wasn't before.  I just tried with an old version of JAWS and an old version of firefox that is compatible with the old version of JAWS.  The same incorrect information is given so this is some error with the NVDA interface or code.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox's extensions' section: The Saga goes on

That's been the case as long as I've used Firefox.  It appears that Firefox is sending information to the screen-reader giving an incorrect number of items.  Everything is in the list that I would expect to be in the list and I've never seen any other item discussed whenever I've looked up or seen a discussion of how to do anything in this area of the program.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 4:29 PM

Hello guys,
Quite a while ago I posted about an issue regarding Firefox working with NVDA, where these little guys weren't wanting to read properly the options - plugins, extensions and such - as we went through them.
Well as said before by Brian - or at least one of the Brians we have here right now (LOL) - this is fortunately fixed, for what I'm infinitely thankful.
Trouble is, now when navigating through the options, I'm hearing something like that:
Plugins - 1 of 7
Extensions - 2 of 7
And so on until the fourth item.
And here's where thing gets weird. I just can't keep arrowing down to see the other 3 options that would be there according with the NVDA items' numbering.
So, all of this to ask, is anyone having this behavior using the latest Firefox version?
That's all guys.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy