Re: Can't Post to Timeline with m.facebook.com

Annette Moore

Hi, Abbie. After writing your post, tab to the "more" button, as though you're going to add a location, a feeling, etc., then tab or arrow down to the post button. it's there; it's just now you have to hit the more button after you're finished writing. It's not right beside the edit button like it used to be. Facebook is always breaking something. what's new, right? LOL!

Annette

On 3/28/2019 5:54 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Okay, how do I click into the element? I tried object navigation, and that didn't seem to work. Thanks.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com