Re: Microsoft office 2016 with nvda

farhan israk

Thank you. I want free metarials.

On Fri, 29 Mar 2019, 12:41 pm enes sarıbaş, <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

Hi Quentin

Do you have plans for one in powerpoint? I would be very interested in purchasing them if you release one. I have already contributed by purchasing the Word and Excel ones

Hi Farhan,

NV Access have tutorials available for Microsoft Word and Excel, and soon we will release one for Outlook: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

The materials are based on Office 2010 and later, including Office 2016, 2019 and 365.  They include a description and instructions for each topic or feature, then a step-by-step activity, and a bonus, "advanced" activity with less specific instruction, to ensure you have a good understanding of the topic.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:33 AM farhan israk <fahim.net.2014@...> wrote:

Please, give me tutorial on microsoft word 2016, microsoft excel 2016, microsoft powerpoint 2016 and Libra office with nvda.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess