Re: NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

Mallard <mallard@...>

No idea, Marcio. I bookmarked years ago, when the development versions were still called "Snapshots"...

Bookmark it; it's your best bet.

Ciao,

Ollie-sis

Il 29/03/2019 10:59, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Ollie,
Thanks 😊
This is the link I found when I googled for "nvda alpha".
Would you know whether one can access this same link just by going to the NVDA's webpage?
In other words, if I go to http://nvaccess.org, is there a section so I can click to go direct to this link?

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 06:24, Mallard disse:
Hey Marcio dear,

Here you go:

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 09:18, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for "NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/