From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for
the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one
should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for
"NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a
Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/