Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:14, Gene disse:

I can't tell you that, but why not just go there and book mark it?

Aside from that, the NVDA site isn't organized well.  it is often much easier and more efficient to do a google search for what you want.  for example, if you want to see information from the official NVDA source about more voices or synthesizers for NVDA, if you do a google search for voices for NVDA or synthesizers for NVDA, you will see a link in the search results for the official NVDA page you are looking for.  You can verify the link before following it because Google shows the link below the link to the page.

The link is a Github (spelling) link.

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

Ollie,
Thanks 😊
This is the link I found when I googled for "nvda alpha".
Would you know whether one can access this same link just by going to the NVDA's webpage?
In other words, if I go to http://nvaccess.org, is there a section so I can click to go direct to this link?

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 06:24, Mallard disse:
Hey Marcio dear,

Here you go:

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 09:18, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for "NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/