Re: Podcast website accessibility

Not most websites, no, because, when you start to dive into audio fiction, you learn that creators have a ton of empty links on their sites! Fortunately, a site called pod link, https://pod.link/ will provide the subscribe URL's so I can just copy and paste into an email for later clicking and browsing. I hate talk show podcasts, so consume a lot of audio fiction. Titles are either obscure or very common, so want to make absolutely sure I am getting the right audio drama or satire or fictional documentary or play.