Re: NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

Brian,
As I mentioned just now, this is exactly what I did - I created a shortcut for it :)
Yep, I saw on that page, if you just use a Beta version you'll have the pain of having to redownload it at least whenever an official version of NVDA hits your machine.
It's not a big deal, anyway :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:53, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

   There used to be, I have to admit that I now have a shortcut to.
https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Note that you can only use the Alpha on this page now, as if you download the beta latest it then auto updated back to stable if you let it.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-