Re: Firefox's extensions' section: The Saga goes on

Brian,
Spot on. This is precisely what I'm getting.
So are you saying that if I turn off this guess number or something like that this behavior will stop?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 07:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io disse:

In a lot of places in the listing of items, if guess list number on you can get 1 2 or three more reported than are actually there. Is this what you mean?
Ie you can never get to the others as they don't really exist. Sometimes 1 unknown will be reported as well, but again, I imagine nvda knows there is something there but its not flagged up so it just says unknown. For example every time an add on update comes in, it says there are two, but there is only 1 it just gets it wrong.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-