From: "Giles Turnbull" <giles.turnbull@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 1:46 PM
Subject: [nvda] unable to hear search text in iTunes

Hi all,

this has, for me, always been the case. When I want to search on iTunes for a track or album or podcast, NVDA reads the words I type as I'd expect but if I want to arrow backwards to change a word or correct a typo NVDA does not speak the individual letters like it would in an Internet search.

Is there any kind of iTunes setting that can enable this, or any NVDA setting that might allow it?

Thanks for any ideas :)

Giles