Re: NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

can i get the articles?

On 3/29/2019 8:40 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Gene,
I do know it may not matter, it's just that I myself like to have things organized, you know, I guess this is a matter of habit.
Anyway, I started learning about this bookmarks structure today and it seems way easier than I thought it'd be.
By the way, if you want to learn about it as well, I can provide the links for the articles :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 12:28, Gene disse:
It may not matter.  I never organize book marks.  I use the book marks search to find something if it isn't very conveniently located in the list.

Sent: Friday, March 29, 2019 7:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Alpha: Where can I download it?

Ollie,
Have mercy on me! LOL
I know how to bookmark a page. Trouble is, I don't know how to manipulate bookmarks.
Like, organize them on specific folders and things like that.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 29/03/2019 08:53, Mallard disse:
Marcio... Shame on you!!!

Bookmarking is the easiest thing in the world!!!

Just press Ctrl+D, then press Enter, and there you are!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 12:13, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Ollie,
Actually, as I'm not that good with bookmarks, I did another thing.
I created an URL shortcut for it.
You know? It's been a while since I hadn't messing with this "old but gold" option, I even had forgotten that something like this would exist! LOL

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 07:21, Mallard disse:
No idea, Marcio. I bookmarked years ago, when the development versions were still called "Snapshots"...

Bookmark it; it's your best bet.

Ciao,

Ollie-sis

Il 29/03/2019 10:59, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Ollie,
Thanks 😊
This is the link I found when I googled for "nvda alpha".
Would you know whether one can access this same link just by going to the NVDA's webpage?
In other words, if I go to http://nvaccess.org, is there a section so I can click to go direct to this link?

Thanks again :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 06:24, Mallard disse:
Hey Marcio dear,

Here you go:

https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 09:18, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
P.S.: Looking through Google results, I found the link to the page for the Alpha and Beta versions.
I just wanted to know, by accessing http://nvda-project.org, where one should go to get access to this same page I just found googling for "NVDA Alpha". Is there a way?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 29/03/2019 05:06, marcio via Groups.Io disse:
Hello guys,
It's been a while since I became an NVDA Alpha user.
Today, though, I decided I'll go back to NVDA Stable channel.
So, my question is: if I want to become an Alpha again, or even a Beta, where can I choose between these options?
Thanks :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

check out my song on youtube