On Android I use Youversion, but I don't know whether it's as good on Windows with NVDA.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/03/2019 13:20, Pascal Lambert ha scritto:

Dear Ralph,

That is correct, the search element of Bible Seeker is not very accessible.  I like because it has the KJV and the Spanish Reina Valera which I like and I enjoy the Matthew Henry commentary.  On my IPhone, I use the Bible.is which is very good.

Best of luck.

Warmly

Blessings

Pascal

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] *On Behalf Of *Ralph Boersema
*Sent:* Thursday, March 28, 2019 10:18 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Bible Programs

Dear Pascal,

Although it is a very basic program and does not have the more recent, copyrighted, versions of the Bible, it is the best I have found. However, having recently moved to a new computer and a new version of Windows 10, I now have some difficulty in navigating through a list of passages in a Find window. On the old computer, I could simply arrow my way through the list and use the tab key to move to the fields that allow me to do a new search. Now I have to use the number pad to navigate through the list of found passages and I cannot tab out of that list.

Warmly,

Ralph