Re: Why Windows OneCore voices Over eSpeak NG

Daniel Damacena

Off course, but many people dont know it.
Personally, I do not like synts  that try to imitate real voices, because in most cases the pronunciation is horrible when you set high rates, but one core's voices are not bad at all and they are really responsible.

Em qui, 28 de mar de 2019 às 14:33, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> escreveu:

I have not moved to win 10 yet.  Why do    some people say the one core voices are slow?  Can the speech rate be  increased?
Thanks,
Monte

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: March-28-19 10:56 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Why Windows OneCore voices Over eSpeak NG

Well it detects windows 10 somehow and makes the default 1 core. It may be possible to tinker with this somewhere but in the end if you want the new voice on  those secure  screens the  settings have to be saved and copied to the user area at boot up etc. I can see no other way if its going to  be the same voice .
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-