Re: Why Windows OneCore voices Over eSpeak NG

Daniel Damacena

Here, one core's voices are much lower in volume then the other synts.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thank you!

Em qui, 28 de mar de 2019 às 11:26, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> escreveu:

Actually it's happening for a while now.
Well, you still can change the voice to Espeak then save the settings, nothing hard, not really :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 28/03/2019 11:11, Noah Carver via Groups.Io disse:

Hi,

I don’t know when this was done, but NVDA is now defaulting to the Windows OneCore voices rather than eSpeak NG when it is first installed on Windows 10. It also does this on secure screens.

This is really annoying to me as I find the Windows OneCore voices extremely annoying in that they are incredibly slow and laggy. Is it possible to force NVDA to default back to eSpeak NG without copying my entire NVDA configuration over?

Thanks in Advance,

Noah Carver

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--